Sunday, May 20, 2012

Touch Me There~

 Touch Me There



As you touched me there, I felt your heart encircle me like a volcano engulfing a whole block with one twirl.  My girl purred as you took me to new heights of  excitement.  Who are you, how are you able to make me feel so damn wonderful?  I would dream of this wonderful feeling, however the magic hands of that one, had no face.  Now I see you, feel you and welcome your touch.  Touch me there again, would you..this time let your touch linger, as I began to quiver.
With you, it takes little effort and I am there, my goodness I feel you....I want you here everyday right by my side, touching me, there.....can I have that?  
Shhhhh, don't answer now, just touch me there........










"Touch Me There"/Donna Smith (Lady D)/copyright 05/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment